Sunday, 26 September 2010

Paris

So my paris post is a little late! I meant to post the photos ect as soon as I got back but with the stress of exam results and whatnot, I completely forgot! 


Macaroons, that I didn't sample... My mum did, and I am informed that they are amazing.


The Eifell Tower from the BatoBus, sorry its blurry, my camera isnt' great when it goes dark!
This is a bridge near the Notre Dame, if you are in love you carve the name of the person you love into a padlock, then attach it to the fence. I read somewhere that if you put your padlock on the fence then your love will last forever. 

And here is what I wore! (shock horror, its a outfit post!) 


The other two days I was there where days I was travelling, so no pictures from then, because that is not a good look...
Also, these are aren't great pictures of me, my mum didn't really understand why I wanted full length pictures taking, so it was a one shot kinda thing.

I really loved Paris, I can't wait to go back in spring for an Art trip.

What is your favorite place in the world?

Love Philli
xxx


Twitter | Bloglovin'


2 comments:

Leia said...

Oh it looks like you had an amazing time! I love Paris :D

Leia

Amanda said...

Paris is so amazing, isn't it? :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails