Hey guys!
This is my first post for the Friendly Friday series, run by Katie of Modly Chic. This weeks questions are all about Fall! To see the list of bloggers that are taking part, head over to Modly Chic.
1. What new fashion trend are you looking forward to sporting this fall?
The cape, for sure. I love the camel the ones the best, but i'm looking for a chocolate brown or navy one, to go with my skin tone/all of my clothes!
2. Which item in your closet is most likely to be your go-to transition piece?
I'm going to have to say my trusty denim skirt, i've had it for ages, but it still fit perfectly and is so comfortable! For my Fall look i can add wool or patterned tights and wear with my new riding style boots.
3. What item from last year are you looking forward to reinventing this fall?
My duffle coat! Last year it really only was worn with my school uniform (blagh) but this year, as i don't have to wear one, it will be worn all the time with lots of different outfits.
4. What is your favourite part about this time of the year?
This year, i'm going to say going back to school... normally i would not be looking forward to it, but this year I am starting a new school and i don't have to wear a horrible uniform everyday.
5. Will you be attending any fashion events this fall?
None that I'm aware of, there don't tend to be many fashion events in rural Yorkshire. I would LOVE to go to fashion week, but I don't think I will be in attendance this fall... oh well, theres always next year!
Love Philli
xxx
Twitter | Bloglovin'
8 comments:
Yay! Another vote for the cape!
The Cape- the outerwear of champions :)
Welcome to Friend Friday! I love capes too...hope you find the perfect one!
♥ V
http://www.gritandglamour.com
go capes :D never owned one though
http://socialitedreams.wordpress.com
Okay, two people for the cape. I really have to try this out. And whats a duffle coat? I've never heard of that! Glad to have found you on Friend Friday!
<3 Kim
http://fashionmommaintraining.blogspot.com
Several of you are commenting on capes. I'm loving that trend too. It should be really interesting to see how it is manifested in this year's fashion trends. They are totally adorable and I bet they would be pretty warm. - Katy http://modlychic.blogspot.com/
PS Thanks for participating in Friend Friday.
Nice to see you on Friend Friday. I have a vintage cape from my mother and the construction of the garment is impeccable. The cape is from the 50s so I may have to do some altering but I also have an Irish cap and I love to wear it in the fall.
There aren't enough events in the north FULL STOP! It's a poor do. ;)
I'm a first-timer on Friend Friday, too - looking forward to reading more of your blog!
Mrs Bossa Does Friend Friday
Post a Comment