Friday, 29 October 2010

FBFF 10 Facts About Me :)

This weeks FBFF is a little different! Instead of the usual questions and answers, we are telling 10 random things about each other. I'm going to take inspiration from Katy herself and do 3 sets of 10 :)

10 random 'Who I Am' facts
1. I am the youngest of 2
2. I live in the countryside, which is the most boring place in the world.
3. I would love to be a fashion buyer or editor one day
4. I spend so much time on style.com if you give me a picture of a celeb on the red carpet 9 times out of 10 I can tell you what designer it is.
5. New York is my favorite place in the world (despite never having actually been there, i just know :))
6. I am obsessed by Gossip Girl. Obsessed.
7. I eat pasta like its going out of fashion
8. I am 5"10
9. I have size 9.5 feet... I think thats like an 11/12 in US size. I can not find shoes in regular shops for love nor money...
10. My best friend is a scouser, and she hates it when i try to be a scouser too... 

10 Fashion Related Facts
1. My Favorite designer is Ellie Saab. (tough decision)
2. I make my own dresses, this is one I made for a school project, I made my friend put it on and pose next to a whiteboard with a cloth over it. Classy :P
3. Alexa Chung is my all time favorite style icon/girl crush
4. Now I don't to have to wear a school uniform I live in my denim skirt and plain black tights
5. At first I hated Chanel. How wrong I was....
6. The favorite thing in my wardrobe is my red checked dress from H+M which I wore alot in Paris
7. I love seeing clothes on the high street and being able to see a resemblance to catwalk pieces
8. My hair is the biggest pain in my ass. I have what I would describe at 'dishwater' Blonde. I desperately want to be a brunette, but my parents wont allow it :(
9. I want to attend fashion week at least once before I turn 18
10. I love nail art, but I can't keep nail polish on my nails for more than a day without it chipping, even the 'super stay' stuff

10 Things You Might Not Know
1. I love grime music
2. I am a UK12, after spending the summer in the gym, loosing 2 dress sizes in the process
3. I am the worlds worst person for doing work the night before, but I am making an effort to be more organized, with the blog as well :)
4. I would never describe myself as stylish, never in a million years
5. I am the worlds most clumsy person ever. Just yesterday I cut my arm on a plant and walked into 2 door frames, though I've never broken a bone
6. My macbook is my most prized possession, and the only proof I have that I can work and achieve something :P
7. So, I can't think of anything else, except from the most surprising thing of all. I am a hammer thrower. Like those really scary looking women on the TV, throwing the metal ball on the end of a wire around, and I'm quite good (dare I say) I came 10th in the UK national Championships for my age group.

Thats it from me this week, as usual be sure to check out all the other posts on Modly Chic and check us out of twitter with the  hash tag #FBFF
Love Philli
xxx

Twitter | Bloglovin'

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that dress is way pretty!! I'm very impressed!

My hair is a nasty blonde color too. I am trying to embrace it though.
If you want to check my answers, you can...
gangsterpixiestyle.wordpress.com

KT said...

Love these lists. A hammer thrower? Really? Wow.
And I am totally jealous that you can make your own clothes. I think I need to learn that skill asap!!
- Katy

Sabrina said...

i LOVE ellie saab and alexa chung tooooo! hahaha!
yay! :D
ooooo, i love spanish too, i'll listen to their songs and try to sing along! LOL.

With Love,
Sabrina

Related Posts with Thumbnails