Hey Guys!
So I am officially the worst blogger ever! I've been so bogged down with down work that I literally haven't had a spare moment to sit down and breathe!
So here is this weeks Friend Friday Entry. Which I am writing whilst watching (why am I even admitting to this...) Camp Rock 2. I don't even have the excuse of having a younger sibling...
1. When it comes to outfit posts on your own blog, be honest are they what you actually wore that day?
I don't really do What I Wore posts, but I wouldn't do one if I hadn't worn it that day.
2. For a fashion blogger, working in a corporate environment can be tricky. How do you mesh your day job with your personal style choices?
I am lucky enough (!) to still be in school, so I dont really have to suit what I wear to my environment, I mean there is a dress code, but thats common sense really, no super-short skirts or short blah blah blah... Its pretty much roll out of bed, spend an hour deciding what to wear then going to school. If you want some awesome tips about how to dress fashionably, check out Grit and Glamour ( I know I bang out about it, but she really is fabulous).
3. When you get dressed in the morning, do you think what should I wear to work or what should I wear for the blog?
Like I said, I don't really do any outfit posts, something I'm hoping to do more often now I've been hitting the gym and hardened some wobbly bits... :P
4. Do professionals you interact with ever make comments about your clothing choices?
If my fellow students count as professionals... then I guess. But its more passing comments than anything else. But going from having to wear a HORRENDOUS uniform for ages, its nice to have people say that I look nice.
5. Some bloggers openly admit to wearing outfits only for the blog post. What's your opinion on that?
I think as long as they are being honest, I think it's fine. I for one am always looking at style blogs trying to workout if I could re-create that outfit with something I own, or find those colours in my wardrobe. If they weren't honest about it, I would feel a little cheated, if I'm honest.
Go and check out all the other posts on Modly Chic!
Love Philli
xxx
P.S. Don't forget the twitter tag! #FBFF
Twitter | Bloglovin'
No comments:
Post a Comment