Anyway, on with Friend Friday! This weeks its about fashion dos and don'ts, as usual, be sure to head over to Modly Chic and check out the other posts. Also the hash tag on twitter is the usual #FBFF :)
1. What do you think are some of the top fashion don’ts? (Things you would never be caught dead in and cringe when other people wear them.)
Hareem Pants. I'm sorry, but you just look like your wearing a nappy. I know they are all fashion forward or whatever, but I hate them with a passion.
2. What previous fashion don’t do you now wear with pride?
Double Denim. Lets face it, who doesn't think of this?
Make you shiver doesn't it? But double denim is easy to wear now, I think. Team a plain tee, open denim shirt with denim skirt and patterened tights. Boom.
3. Do you think there is a universal fashion do?
Not exactly specific, but dress to your body shape. Take those 'flaws' and make them work for you, I have very big feet (UK 9.5) so its really hard to find shoes. But when i do find them, I can get them as high as I like, because my feet are so big, I am more stable in 5" heels than someone with, say, size 6 feet.
Another example of this is jeggings, all over the shops a couple of months ago (and still are for that matter). But they make me look really short, so I steered clear.
4. What items lately, either recently in style or coming in now, do you think should never make it off the retail shelves?
I repeat, Hareem Pants.
5. In your opinion, is there any blogger, fashion icon, celebrity who some how manages to pull off some fashion don’ts and still look good?
There are a couple of people who spring to mind, Andi of Style Scrapbook is one of the only people I have seen wear tracksuits and still looks glamourous! Also, my style idol Alexa Chung, looks good in absolutely everything.
Thanks!
Love Philli
xxx
Twitter | Bloglovin'

3 comments:
Oh that Britney/Justin picture is perfect for this post. I forgot all about that horrible fashion statement. LOL. Wow, what in the world were they thinking? And to think Justin is really so stylish now. - Katy
Lol does anyone actually like harem pants. Nearly half of us friday girls have listed them, hehe!
Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
Daisy Dayz Day Zero Challenge
If someone is going to be wearing double denim the wash needs to be different to pull it off.
Post a Comment