I used to hate wedges, I mean really hate. Someone would say wedges and I would imagine an obnoxious pairs of shoes, probably bright pink with horrible straps and a small cork heel. My problem with kitten/small heels is that I have size 10 feet. no not US 10, UK 10, and I find it a night mare to find shoes... Smaller heels (in my opinion) make my feet look HUGE. So the higher the heel, the better. Not that I really need to add height to my already tall person.
Don't even get me started on my hatred of all things cork. We will be here until next week.
Now these are some serious heels.
Both from Topshop, £85 & £75
The best thing about those, are they are so comfy to wear, the heel are actually super light and they doesn't feel clumpy or heavy when you're walking in them.
Perfect for fall, worn with an LBD and patterned tights.
Love Philli
xxx
Twitter | Bloglovin'
1 comment:
Love those wedges!! Especially the first one!
Post a Comment