Saturday, 7 August 2010

Lady Gaga, Role Model?





I read an article in the Daily Mail not that long ago about how disgraceful Lady Gaga is, how she is overtly sexual and how she is corrupting young girls.

I'm going to go ahead and disagree, if that's OK with you Daily Mail?

Lady Gaga is a modern day role model. She is outrageous and brash, but she isn't afraid of who she is. An active gay rights campaigner as well as being openly bisexual. A woman who isn't ashamed of her body (police line tape anyone?) and is so dedicated to her fans she continues to tour, perform and give her all despite the fact that she has a deadly genetic disease. A lot of people look at her and go 'Shes crazy' or 'I bet shes not really like that, its all an act' I challenge them to do a 179 date world tour with a show as energetic as that or go to an awards show dressed as a snowflake. She brings Haute Couture and edgy fashion to people who would have otherwise been un-interested.

I'm not saying shes perfect, she makes mistakes. But doesn't everyone?

And I have to say I am proud to be A Little Monster.

Twitter | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails