Sunday, 19 June 2011

Emma Stone - Red Carpet Style



In all honesty, I'd never heard of Emma Stone until me and a friend sat down and watched Easy A (which is amazing, in case you haven't already seen it). Even since then I have become quite the fan girl, one thing I especially love about her is her red carpet style, at the Golden Globes I saw her new blonde hair for the first time. Initially I was shocked, she had such lovely ginger/auburn hair, why would she dye it, but the more I see this picture, the more I've grown to love it, I think it really suits her and it
definitely compliments the stunning dress she is wearing. This floral dress she wore to the Met Gala is a Lanvin, one of my favorite labels, this simple silhouette makes her look elegant and graceful. 

Who are your Red Carpet favorites?

Love Philli
xxx

Twitter | Bloglovin'

1 comment:

Louise said...

I love Emma Stone so much! She's wonderful!

Related Posts with Thumbnails