This weeks questions are on a slightly different topic this week, this idea was born out the of the new Google group for FBFF. As always, be sure to check out the other entries and sign yourself up for it! Its really a great community to be a part of!
1. Do you post pictures on your blog, or would you if the opportunity came along, of people with poor fashion//beauty sense?
No I don't and honestly I don't think I ever will. To be honest, I don't have the greatest sense of style and I would hate to think that if I were ever to do outfit posts more regularly, that someone would feel the need to make fun of what I'm wearing. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but is it really necessary for them to show their opinion publicly?
2. Do you read any blogs that highlight the bad? Why?
I occasionally read Fashion Bloggers Why? but I wouldn't say its a regular read. I'm not really sure why I read it, maybe because it seems so unreal that someone could be putting themselves out there like that, e.g. she once commented that Jane from Sea of Shoes, looked like a kid with downs syndrome in one of her pictures, the way it was said was just so bitchy and nasty...
3. Should these bloggers get permission to post the pictures from the subject in the same way the street-style blogs do?
I've thought about this and I have to say that it depends, some bloggers (such as Andi from Style Scrapbook) ask you not to re-produce pictures without permission, which I think is fair enough. But they are the ones to put pictures of themselves on the internet, you don't really get much more public than that.
4. As human beings we are fascinated with disasters - of all sorts - why do you think that is? How to the blogs/websites that highlight the negative thrive?
This question really had me stumped... I would say, we love to laugh at other peoples mistakes, its part of human nature. But that just seems so negative as a way to look at ourselves. They thrive because people like the shock factor I guess.
5. For many, fashion is subjective. Do you think, there can be anything that is objectively bad in the fashion world?
Its all a matter of personal taste. If you love it, wear it! Nothing completes a look like confidence :)
Love Philli
xxx
2 comments:
Great answers, I totally forgot about this weeks Friend Friday post. Thanks for the comment on my blog.
Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
Daisy Dayz Day Zero Challenge
Totally agree - confidence is by far the best accessory!!
Thanks for your comment on Mrs Bossa Does the Do - just realised you're a Friend Friday buddy! Really looking forward to reading the answers this week, as I asked the initial question... :/
Post a Comment