To celebrate the re-launch of my blog on Blogspot, I got to interview an awesome blogger, Emily from
Sugar and Spice, her blog is really fashionable and fun, you defiantly should check it out
Why did you start blogging and where did the name come from?
I started blogging just over a year ago. I've always loved to write and my job doesn't really give me that creative outlet. I actually was first introduced to the world of blogging by an article in Grazia about What Katie Wore. After reading a number of blogs I thought I'd have go. So I did. The name? Haha! No idea. Apparently I'm not as creative as I thought as I couldn't think of a name at all!! So I just went with it.
What one word would you use to describe your blog?
Stylish! Haha!
What is your favorite thing about the Blogging world?
The community spirit and the people I keep meeting in the blogosphere. Everyone is fabulous :)
Where do you find most of your inspiration?
Everywhere and in everything. Other blogs. Fashion magazines. My girl friends. My retail therapy sessions.
Who is your style icon?
Audrey Hepburn. She has a classic and timeless style that I would to emulate. My contemporary style icon is Kate Moss - I love the off duty model look that she rocks.
If you had a £1 million what would you buy?
Besides a house, a car, an amazing holiday? Pay off my student loan? Hmmm. There are a couple of lust haves that would be the first things I'd buy: a Mulberry Bayswater, a Burberry Trench, a Chanel 2.5 bag, Jimmy Choo, Manolos and many many more beautiful things!! That wasn't so hard!
What is your favorite item in your wardrobe?
Hard! Ummm. Currently, my flora Dorothy Perkins playsuit. V versatile.
Who is your favorite designer?
Sonia Rykiel. I love her Parisian take on knitwear. Perfect for the British weather.
What are you essential fashion reads?
Vogue. British, Italian, French and American. And other fashion blogs.
Do you have any D.I.Y. secrets to share?
Hmmm. DIY isn't really my thing. My little sis is a whizz on her sewing machine so I hand over all of my DIY projects to her!
Thanks Emily!
Love Philli
xxx
Twitter | Bloglovin'
1 comment:
oooh I'm the first to comment, yay! Good interview, well done! xoxo
Post a Comment