If anyone read my post about Florence and the Machine a little while back, I mentioned that I was going to Latitude festival. That's right I'm packing my wellies and my waterproof and heading all the way to Suffolk from Yorkshire, via about 4 or 5 trains.
This picture is just... wow. It just looks so amazing, being part of that atmosphere, singing along at the top of my voice having an awesome time with my friends. The main reason we are going to Latitude rather than the local Leeds Fest, is 1, we would rather our tents weren't burnt down and 2. we love folk/alternative music such as Mumord and Sons, Joshua Radin, Darwin Deeze to name a few, and it has the best comedy/arts/theatre/dance/cabaret of any U.K. festival.

So time for a little summer inspiration?

Whats your favorite thing about summer?
Love Philli
xxx
P.S. If you can guess what T.V. show I borrowed this title from, bonus points and extra love for you :)
4 comments:
its from gossip girl, haha love your blog i love the photography in this post, especially the picture of the yaught
Yey! extra love for you <3
thanks! i took them in flordia i think..
i recognized the title being the name of a gossip girl episode too!! =P
love. love. love. summer time. i can't wait to go to the beach. have fun at the latitude festival, sounds amaaaazing.
Love this post! ...and thanks for following RedPoppy xo
Post a Comment